torsdag, augusti 14, 2008

quiet

Not much going on right now, really. It feels like October, rain rain rain and mud. Actually hurt my shins from having to alter my route to somewhere really hilly just to avoid the muddiest parts. Despite still being busy at work I am now *bored* and have been looking at Mallorca trips a bit more than I really should (I mean, in terms of work minutes spent - we are going there, although in 5 weeks...).

Is there really any point in posting when you have nothing to say? I feel like I should post just so the gaps don't get too big but if there's nothing to tell I might actually be better off *not* blogging (or actually, *you* might be better off I guess).

Hmm. I have found one choire in Lund I might join. Tonight I have a scheduled session with my bank adviser to start off my independent pension payment plan. The marching band is back and are now playing twice a day, just before noon (which signals lunch for us, should anyone forget (although highly unlikely) which is quite cute) and then again at 12.45 after the guard change.
They've learned some new tunes which is nice but I still can't believe they took summer holidays!! Tourist season peaks in July and there would be no fancy pansy guard change each day if it wasn't for the tourists so it just seems a bit silly to me. Surely in the military you don't get summer holidays?!

I do have a Facebook conundrum to share - yesterday I added someone I thought was a mutual friend. It's hard to tell from just someone's profile pic though (especially in that miniature format as well) if you don't know the last name. He approved me but now it turns out he's not actually the person I thought he was!! What to do? I've opted to do nothing, but it all seems a bit silly... anyways.

Oh yeah. I'm also really tired because I've been sleeping bad this week and yesterday I was supposed to go to bed early to compensate - however!! I forgot that Wednesday is Project Runway evening and it was even a double bill for the second week in a row.

I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY!!!! CHRISTIAN MUST WIN!!!

I'm sure we're behind and I can find out if he did if I wanted to, but I don't mind the suspense. It's so entertaining! This is the American version though, mind you, I couldn't watch the UK one. I have nothing against Kelly Osbourne (she's the only celeb I saw in London, my last day there!!! and I think she seems quite nice) but I didn't like her in that show.

Anyway, everyone knows reality TV works better with Americans, all the farse and intrigues just seems so... natural.

Right, time to head off!!

Etiketter: