I'm not sure...
...why getting your own office is seen as high status. I'm all on my own a lot of the time in here (like now) and it's pretty damn boring. Unless the rest of your colleagues are orangutangs or otherwise extremely loud/obnoxious/smelly I don't see why one would want to be isolated.
Although maybe if you have a lot of meetings and an open door policy and people actually come and talk to you!! Yeah that makes sense. Get it now...
At least I can mime along to the radio and even sing a long a tiny bit when there's a really good song on the radio...
3h and 20mins until the weekend!! which will be very quiet because I am not allowed to spend any money after my two weeks of unpaid vacation. A moot point really since most of my friends have gone back to their homes elsewhere in Sweden. I have three left in the region, of whom one has a broken foot, one is on vacation in France and one I am moving in with in October. So it kinda feels weird to hang, it's not like we won't have more time together than will probably be good for both our mental healths...
Oh yeah, did I mention I found a place to live that is not with my parents? Have signed the lease on a place in Lund with a friend from high school, M, and we are moving in October 1st. Feels like a long way off, but I'm hoping it will go quickly. Still, it's not like I actively dislike living at home, I just want my own life back. Hmm, maybe I should start looking up things to do in Lund to establish that life.
Oh, how I love the internet...
Although maybe if you have a lot of meetings and an open door policy and people actually come and talk to you!! Yeah that makes sense. Get it now...
At least I can mime along to the radio and even sing a long a tiny bit when there's a really good song on the radio...
3h and 20mins until the weekend!! which will be very quiet because I am not allowed to spend any money after my two weeks of unpaid vacation. A moot point really since most of my friends have gone back to their homes elsewhere in Sweden. I have three left in the region, of whom one has a broken foot, one is on vacation in France and one I am moving in with in October. So it kinda feels weird to hang, it's not like we won't have more time together than will probably be good for both our mental healths...
Oh yeah, did I mention I found a place to live that is not with my parents? Have signed the lease on a place in Lund with a friend from high school, M, and we are moving in October 1st. Feels like a long way off, but I'm hoping it will go quickly. Still, it's not like I actively dislike living at home, I just want my own life back. Hmm, maybe I should start looking up things to do in Lund to establish that life.
Oh, how I love the internet...


0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home