Sad
It's a very sad day when you come to the realization that your celebrity crushes are younger than you.
Very sad. I mean, celebrity crushes in general are pretty sad. They are, however, sort of inevitable if you engage in pop culture at all - which most people do to some level. I actually have a few noticeable exceptions in my close circle of friends. Who don't watch tv, or visit youtube, and only listen to state-broadcasted commercial-free radio.
Not to worry though, they don't go anywhere near blogs.
I haven't really had a proper one for ages. Like, a person who combines a character, a face, and a presumed, projected personality that all seem to make this person someone you should most definitely marry. Because it's obviously meant to be... and all that. Destiny!!
So. It was inevitable. It could have happened last winter, but despite reading the Twilight books at speed of light and buying the movie and all that, what's-his-face Robert isn't really my cup of tea. He totally could be, but he isn't.
But now it's happened!! I am consumed with fervered admiration for his skills (seriously, he's such a good actor), he's like, the most likeable, genuine person you could meet (obviously, never have and never will meet him but hello! youtube and whatnot) and sooo cute. In a hot way.
Born -86. So we could totally marry and everything and it would be perfectly legal!! And not even particularly kinky.
Anyway.
Enjoy!!
Very sad. I mean, celebrity crushes in general are pretty sad. They are, however, sort of inevitable if you engage in pop culture at all - which most people do to some level. I actually have a few noticeable exceptions in my close circle of friends. Who don't watch tv, or visit youtube, and only listen to state-broadcasted commercial-free radio.
Not to worry though, they don't go anywhere near blogs.
I haven't really had a proper one for ages. Like, a person who combines a character, a face, and a presumed, projected personality that all seem to make this person someone you should most definitely marry. Because it's obviously meant to be... and all that. Destiny!!
So. It was inevitable. It could have happened last winter, but despite reading the Twilight books at speed of light and buying the movie and all that, what's-his-face Robert isn't really my cup of tea. He totally could be, but he isn't.
But now it's happened!! I am consumed with fervered admiration for his skills (seriously, he's such a good actor), he's like, the most likeable, genuine person you could meet (obviously, never have and never will meet him but hello! youtube and whatnot) and sooo cute. In a hot way.
Born -86. So we could totally marry and everything and it would be perfectly legal!! And not even particularly kinky.
Anyway.
Enjoy!!
Etiketter: tv


0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home