söndag, februari 05, 2006

freaking out...

...is my middle name. Interim report due in 5 days, which is all about measuring progress on our data collection for the D-thing. Expected grade for my non-existent data collection instrument? A third, if I can get some crappy interview questions written by Friday... Our living room is currently transformed into command central, with all three librarians sitting with our lap-tops on our knees, with the Internet readily available (it's usually dragged around the house with all the cables in tow). Piles of books, drafts and tea mugs are abound. Would be quite cosy, if it wasn't for the panic, especially in one particular house-mate who howls and generally looks very depressed (as she no doubt is). I hate my complete lack of self-discipline, as I've gotten nothing done and am craving something with refined carbohydrates and will probably soon give in (goddamn corner-shops).